Simple, all-in-one solution enabling hospitals to meet Meaningful Use Stage 3 (MU3) information exchange criteria.
Meet Meaningful Use Stage 3 (MU3) information exchange requirements in days.
Certified to meet all MU3 objectives of information exchange.
ALl the Pieces
RosettaHealth’s infrastructure has all the pieces you need to meet your MU3 objectives for information exchange.
Plug and Play
Our XD* interface is the easiest way to put MU3 functionality into your organization.
RosettaHealth’s EasyExchange offers hospitals a simple, all-in-one solution to meet Meaningful Use Stage 3 (MU3) information exchange attestation and objectives. With one standard connection into your EHR, we assure you’ll meet all the MU3 information exchange requirements including coordination of care, secure messaging, patient portals and API access, and more.
We take all the headaches out of healthcare data exchanges, both technical and workflow! Our expert team will work with your staff to streamline and automate your patient provisioning process. We provide industry leading patient mobile clients and education materials to help your hospital reach more patients and meet your MU3.
End all the confusion and complexity of MU3... RosettaHealth's EasyExchange puts all the pieces into place for Hospitals MU3 attestation for information exchange:
- No more problems with delays and effort to integrate to different systems,
- No more incremental fees from vendors for each new connection,
- No more incompatibilities in exchanging data
We believe integrity and service may be hard to determine in the sales cycle, but are clearly evident when you start implementing. We’ll give you free access to our test environment and support for integrating with your EHR.
Judge our product first-hand with no risk. We think you’ll be convinced that RosettaHealth is the fastest, easiest and most scalable HISP on the market.
Meeting Meaningful Use Stage 3 attestation requires information exchange and access using a variety of protocols and means. RosettaHealth connects to your EHR and handles all the exchange requirements in one, easy, intuitive bundle. RosettaHealth is guaranteed to meet all your MU3 exchange needs for attestation. In a matter of days, hospitals can be enabled to comply and attest to all the information exchange objectives.
MU3 Information Exchange Objectives
- Patient Access - Provide patients timely electronic access to their health information
- Coordination of Care - Engage with patients or their authorized representatives about the patient's care
- Information Exchange - Provides summary of care records when transitioning to and from another setting of care
- Public Health Reporting - Capacity to submit electronic syndromic surveillance data to public health agencies
All the Pieces
RosettaHealth’s cloud-based SaaS infrastructure has all the pieces you need to attest to and meet your MU3 objectives for information exchange. Our set of interworking components have you covered on all aspects of information exchange.
One connection from your EHR to RosettaHealth allows for all forms of health information exchange. Systems such as Epic, MEDITECH, Seimens, and QuadraMed provide an interface that is plug-n-play compatible with RosettaHealth.
Plug and Play
RosettaHealth’s XD* interface is the easiest way to put MU3 functionality into your organization. Moving over 2M records a month, nobody knows exchange the way we do. And nobody knows how to get your organization up and operating as quickly as we do.
- Patient Portal - allows patients to view, download, and transmit their health record
- Secure Messaging - Clinicians can message patients securely
- HISP - Transitions of Care via Direct Secure Messaging
- API - FHIR interface (Application API) into patient records
- IDP - Identity provider for patients with expedited provisioning
- API Client for patients - Industry leading mobile client that engages patients
- Rules Engine - to route and transform information to meet objectives and special projects
- Public Health - ability to send information to public health repositories and endpoints